Training & Experience transfer
We provide both office/classroom based training and online training also that is interactive and you can see and talk with the trainer/expert and ask questions without having to travel, providing flexible hours in weekends and night, not just day time and according to your needs.
The online interactive training can be taken in a collected period like 1 week or can be scattered over a period of several weeks to provide flexibility, suit the trainee’s availability and allow the trainee to review, apply and come with questions about what is learnt in a session before the next session.
We can also tailor-make the course (both the classroom and the online ones) to your specific plant process, practices and needs and the duration you prefer.
We provide experience that combines design, operation and maintenance which is hard to get these days as most trainers worldwide have experience in just 1 of these.
We also provide post-training free consultation and support to your facility/company for 3 months, which is a big advantage from us.
We have high focus on safety and reliability hence we help plants avoid incidents, reduce risks and optimize costs.
Please use the contact page to request an offer and contents.
Our training courses include:
1. Developing a well-integrated process safety & reliability program (for top managers and engineers)
2. Functional safety
3. Process safety & Process Safety Management PSM
4. Hazop for attendees
5. Hazop for leaders
6. Safety Instrumented systems
7. SIL assessment
8. LOPA (Layer of Protection Analysis)
11. Human error assessment & reduction
12. Functional safety assessment as per IEC 61511 and ISA 84
13. Advanced topics in process safety and reliability
14. Introduction to the oil and gas industry
15. Reliability and maintenance
16. RAM (Reliability, Availability & Maintainability) modelling, simulation & analysis
17. Safeguarding and protection of mechanical rotating equipment (pumps, compressors, turbines, engines)
18. Fire and gas mapping using risk-based approach
19. Probability course (the mathematics used in reliability and functional safety)
20. Consequence analysis basics
21. Consequence analysis using PHAST software of DNV
22. Risk-based flare system design to account for limited flare capacity
23. Functional safety in pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup and operation phases
24. Valve testing for leakage (for factory acceptance and during operational phase)
25. Environmental impact assessment
26. Safeguarding oil-filled transformers
27. Relief valves and systems
28. Failure modes and effects analysis FMEA, FMECA and FMEDA
30.Automation and control systems
31. Process Control
32. Control Valves
33. Bow tie Analysis
34. Reliability Workbench Software
35. Availability workbench Software
36. Taro Software for RAM analysis
37. ExSILentia Software
38. Bow tie XP Software
39. Incident XP Software
40. Certified Functional Safety Professional/Expert Exam & Preparation Training (Refer to this page: CFSE)
41. Preparation Training for the Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional Exam
Aside from training arranged by request, we have pre-scheduled training courses. The list can be downloaded from the following file: